What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time. This means you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To improve your user experience on our website
- To understand how our website is used and to make improvements
- To personalize your experience and remember your preferences
- To provide advertising that is more relevant to your interests
- To provide analytics and statistical information about the use of our website
You can manage cookies through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your user experience on our pricemint website.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back periodically. Your continued use of our website after we make changes indicates your acceptance of those changes.