Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Review – As per its name, it mainly focuses on providing rewards for everyday shopping. it helps to enhance the lifestyle and offers to save pennies as a form of reward points on each purchase. It allows cardholders to earn 8 Reward Points for every ₹200 or More on Travel & Dining categories bills. It is an entry-level Rewards Type Card for individuals who want the lowest annual charges.
Apart from Travel & Dining Category, it offers 4 Reward Points for every ₹200 on all categories other than “Select categories”. Furthermore, it allows you to earn Simple 2 Rewards on Select categories.
Exciting Fuel Surcharge Waiver On Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
PROSPERITY REWARD PLUS provides savings in fuel purchases, it offers a 1% Fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations All Over India Country on each fuel billing transaction between ₹400 to ₹5,000.
Privileges on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card comes with a lot of additional features and Privileges –
- Foreign Currency Markup Benefit – As a Foreign Currency Markup Benefit, Get benefits of up to 2.75% Preferential Foreign Currency Markup on each transaction.
- Instant EMI – Yes Bank offers Instant EMI Feature for quickly converting big purchases upto ₹2500 into easy monthly installments. Instant EMI options are quite attractive by their features such as – Zero documentation, No Processing fees, Repayment options from 3 months to 24 months, and Interest Rates ranging from 12% to 15% p.a.
- First Year Membership Fee Reverse Benefit – It comes with First Year Membership Fee Reverse Benefits on reaching spending of ₹5000 within 30 days after activation.
- Insurance Coverage – It comes with plenty of Insurance Coverage and benefits –
- it offers Upto ₹25,00,000 Air Accidental Insurance Cover,
- Medical emergency cover upto 5 Lacs,
- Credit Shield covers Up to 1 Lakh cover in case of accidental death of a Primary Cardmember
The Annual and joining charges on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
The First Year Membership Joining fee On Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card has ₹399 + Other Taxes which will be a Joining fee reversal on spend of Rs 5,000 within 30 days of card activation. Furthermore, it has a Renewal Fee which will be ₹399 + GST Taxes that you must pay every year to renew the card. However, it also has a reversible feature, you have to achieve a spending limit of 50,000 to get waived off Benefits.
Through this Article, we will share with you a brief review of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card. which can find all solutions to your queries related to the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card. for instance, limit, airport lounge access, benefits, charges, eligibility, and more.
The Benefits And Review of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
Table of Content
- Privileges on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- The Annual and joining charges on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- The Benefits And Review of the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Highlight Factors
- Discounts And Reward Points
- Additional Features on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
- How to Use Reward Points Redemption
- What Are Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Charges and Fees
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card By YES Bank?
- Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Highlight Factors
|Card Type||Rewards-Based Basic Rewards Card|
|Best Suitable||Who Loves Rewards on Shopping, Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Card Benefits & |
|– Upto ₹25,00,000 Air Accidental Insurance Cover|
– Only 2.75% Preferential Foreign Currency Markup
– 1% Fuel surcharge waiver for Each And Every Fuel Stations all over India
– Reward Points Redemption including Air Miles
– MasterCard SecureCode or Verified by VISA for secure password
– Instant EMI Feature for converting your purchases into EMI
– Card Protection Plans
|Cash Back & Reward Points||– 2X Reward Points (8 Rewards) Per ₹200 or More Spend on dining and travel category|
– 4 Reward Points for each ₹200 or More Spends on all categories purchases
– 2 Rewards per 200 and above spends on “SELECT Categories Purchases”
|Insurance Coverage||Credit Shield covers Up to 1 Lakh|
|Welcome Gift||As A Welcome Gift, Get your First Year Joining Fee reversed on spends of ₹5,000 within 30 days of card activation|
Discounts And Reward Points
|Reward Points & Cashback On Card||Explanation|
|Travel & Dining Spends effective||– Get 8 Rewards Per ₹200 and Above Purchase|
|All categories||– Get 4 Rewards Each ₹200 or Up Spends|
|Select categories as per YES Bank Website||– 2 Rewards on ₹200 or More Spends|
|Domestic Airport Lounge Access Limit||Not Available|
Additional Features on Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card
How to Use Reward Points Redemption
For Redeem your rewards, you have the YesRewardz portal offered by yes bank to redeem against the Exclusive Catalogue of Products to choose from. Also, you can redeem your earned reward points against Air Miles.
The Value is 10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point.
What Are Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Charges and Fees
|List of Charges||Overview|
|Annual Fees on The Card||– ₹399 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Renewal Fee Waiver Conditions||– The First Year Membership Fee of ₹399, The fee reversal on achieving a spending milestone of ₹5,000 and more within 30 days of card Set up|
– Spend upto ₹50000 within the previous year to reverse your annual charges
|Interest Rate||– Revolving Credit, Cash Advances, and Overdue Amount Interest Rate is 3.60% per month (43.2% annually)|
– Interest rate of 2.49% (29.88% annually) on Credit Cards issued against Fixed Deposit
|First Year Fee||– ₹399 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Joining Charges||– ₹399 + GST Taxes (ONE-Time Charges)|
|Interest-free Period||Up To 50 Days|
|Withdrawal Cash Limit||30% of the total credit limit of your credit card|
|Add-on cards||Nil For Upto 3 Cards|
|Late Payment Penalty||Between ₹150 to ₹1000 Will be the overdue penalty as per|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card By YES Bank?
|Occupation||Salaried And Self-Employed|
|Should be a resident of India||Must Hold citizenship of India|
|Your Age Must Be For Primary Card||The applicant age required for the card is a Minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 60 years|
|Add-On Card Age Required||18 and More|
|Minimum Salary Requirement||The applicant’s Minimum Salary Requirement for getting quick approval is ₹25,000 per month or an Income Tax Return of ₹ 7.5 Lakhs and above|
|Credit Score||750 AND Above|
Below, we mentioned the list of necessary documents that the bank will ask you to complete the KYC Process –
Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card is a rewards-based Entry-level type card for users. it allows 2X Reward Points on dining and travel spending. furthermore, it supports Fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India. it could be a beneficial card for its rewards on each spends benefits.
You can call these options to direct connect with Yes Bank – 1800 103 6000 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India), OR +91 80 6871 0002 (When Calling from Outside India) Or you can send mail to this Email Address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
we hope you will like the Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus Credit Card Review. do share on social media handles and with your friends and closest family members. if you have any queries related to SBI credit cards, we love to hear and find solutions for you. comment down below or you can Mail us at email@example.com