Slice Credit Card Review – Benefits, Apply, charges, Eligibility
Slice Super Credit Card Review
Name: Slice Super Credit Card
Description: Slice Super is a new low-end NBFC credit card for individuals. It is one of the most affordable card compared to other non-banking credit cards. it offers the advantage of a 2% cashback as a reward for using the card. Furthermore, it is quite appropriate for students and beginners.
According to low charges, rewards on deals as a form of cashback, and other several benefits, the Slice credit card provides quite amazing performance compared to other non-banking credit cards.
- Good Rate of Cashback compared to others
- Quite Good Charges
- Rewards quite decent
- No Charges on EMI of 3 Months
- No Additional Documents For Approval
- No lounge access
- Only Manage card through android and ios App. No Web Version is available.
- Customer Service Could Be more Better
Slice Credit Card Review: if you are a beginner or a student or want your first credit card, Slice Super Credit Card might be a better option to choose from.
the super card is an entry-level credit card issued by Slice In cooperation with SBM Bank. slice is a Fintech firm based in Bangalore. State Bank of Mauritius or SBM Bank is one of the largest banks in Mauritius country.
SBM is approved by the Reserve bank of India. For obvious reasons, it is quite secure. it is the first outside bank that gets a banking license from RBI For a universal banking business in India.
To make your transaction convenient and fast, it comes with a visa payment network. it is only available with a visa. However, it is enough. VISA is globally accepted which means you can use slice anywhere that you want. For international usage, you can enable the option through the app.
Slice Super comes with the benefit of earning rewards per deal. briefly, it allows 2% cashback per offline or online deal that you make via card. Moreover, it accepts all types of online or offline transactions.
Slice Credit Card Reviews
Table of Content
- Slice Credit Card Reviews
- Slice Super Credit Card Highlights Key Points
- What are the Benefits OR Features You will Get With The Slice Super Credit Card?
- Quick features Points of Super Card By Slice
- What are Slice Card Charges (Fee)
- What is the eligibility to get the Card?
- How to Apply For The Slice Credit Card or How you get one
- Few Similar Credit Cards or Slice credit card alternatives India
- More Reviews For Credit Cards
Slice Super Credit Card Highlights Key Points
|Type||An Entry Level Card|
|Best Suitable||Student, Beginner, Salaried Individuals|
|Benefits||– you will get cashback of 2% per purchase via the use of the super card|
– it provides the facility of no any extra charges on emi for 3 month
– Good For improving or building a better Cibil Score
– Fully Digital process no additional documents are required for approval of the slice credit card
|Rewards||it provides the reward as a direct cashback of 2% on every spending.|
|Additional Features||– it provides A Easy-to-Understand Beautiful passbook for managing the records|
– on refueling less than ₹5000, it allows fuel surcharge benefits.
What are the Benefits OR Features You will Get With The Slice Super Credit Card?
Slice credit cards are quite beneficial for beginners who are new to credit cards or who want to improve their credit score for better future use. as I already said, it is a low-end card, therefore it is good for students or new individuals who are just above 18.
it provides a Credit line of between 2 thousand to 10 lakh. you have to mention your basic documents like PAN And Aadhaar Card. Slice will ask for personal information like mobile number, name, and background to complete your KYC. After That, It automatically tracks your credit score and provides you with a credit line.
it provides the facility of transferring money from the slice credit card to your bank or Paytm account immediately.
Additionally, you could also opt for the No Cost EMI for tenure of 3 months. On 3 month EMI, There is no additional Interest rate or hidden fees that will be charged by the slice.
Quick features Points of Super Card By Slice
|Lowest Charges||To apply and use the card, there is no card booking, delivery fee, Joining Fee, or Annual Fee that will you have to pay.|
|EMI Facility||– The super card offers a no-cost EMI Facility for the Next 3 Months. in simple words, there is no interest rate or hidden charges that will apply on emi of 3 Months.|
– Slice Super Allows your Big purchases to pay into monthly EMI. You can slice your expense into 2 months To 18 months. however, it will add interest charges of around 12-15 percent for a year.
|Emergency Loan||On the slice app, it offers emergency loans feature that will directly transfer the amount to your bank or e-wallet for emergency funds.|
|Fuel Surcharge Benefits||Super Credit card By Slice allows the wave off the amount of ₹200 in one billing cycle on each refueling transaction less than ₹5000.|
|Good For Newbie||Slice super credit card could be a great tool for building and improving beginners’ credit scores better. it helps to maintain a good credit cibil score for future loans and funds.|
|Credit Line||it provides a credit limit minimum of 2k to a maximum of 10 lakhs which is quite good for beginner individuals and students to learn about credit cards and finance or improve credit scores. moreover, having a good credit line is quite helpful for emergency funds.|
What are Slice Card Charges (Fee)
Here is the following list of charges that applied while using the super credit card –
|Joining Fee||There are no charges applied on joining, card booking, and delivery.|
|Annual Charges||No annual or Recurring charges are applied for using the card|
|Repayments||Via UPI or Netbanking – No fees are Applicable|
– Via Debit Card – ₹10
|Interest rate||The rate of interest will be charged around 12% to 15% percent. (12 Months)|
|What are Late Charges||The overdue fee or charges is 30% of your last outstanding amount.|
|Late Per Day Charges||– If an overdue payment is lesser than ₹500. No fees are Applicable|
– in the middle of ₹501 – ₹5,000, The charge is ₹20 per day
– If Late Payment is Between ₹5,001 to ₹20,000, the Fee is ₹50 per day
– Overdue amount ₹20,000 OR More – 100 per day charges will be applied.
|Rental Convenience Charges||The charge is 1.5% of the Total Transaction amount value|
|Tax||All slice credit card charges or fees are included with GST taxes|
What is the eligibility to get the Card?
To get this SBM Slice Credit Card, the applicant must be age 18 years or above. furthermore, Both salaried and self-employed applicants are eligible for the card. As per RBI Policy, the individual applicant must be a citizen of India for approval.
The Applicant’s monthly income must be stable. Moreover, in the below table, we provided you with the minimum income requirement list for easy approval for the card.
|Applicants||Income And Score|
|For Salaried Individuals||– The Salaried applicant can apply whose salary is around ₹15000 or more for eligibility|
|Self-Employed||– The applicant should be an income of around ₹25,000 or More For easy approval.|
Additionally, Here are a few important criteria that are required For Approval.
|Cibil Score||The Individual must have a better Credit Cibil Score of 750 or above.|
|Documents Required||Your Home Address proof, Government Approved National ID Card For Identity proof|
|Additional||– Fully Stable Per month Income |
– Good Credit Score
– above 18 years
How to Apply For The Slice Credit Card or How you get one
Slice App is the only way to apply for the card. All you need to do is install the App from the app store. it works on Android and IOS Smartphones.
on google play, it has a 4.4-star rating out of 5. Above All, it has more than 50 lakh downloads.
For downloading Android Devices, You can install the slice app from the google play store. Moreover, it is available on the Apple app store for iPhones.
- For applying from android or IOS smartphones, Firstly, you have to install the app from app stores and log in with your email address or your Gmail account.
- Once you log in, you have to enter your Aadhar Linked mobile number for Request for One-Time Passcode.
- Enter The Correct OTP And Tap on Proceed Button To jump up to the Next process
- Use Referral Code (Optional)
- Now, You have to Mention your PAN Card Number For Providing Credit score details to the slice.
- You should have to provide your Aadhaar card number For completing your KYC verification via Requested OTP. which will be sent to your registered Aadhaar card mobile number.
- Now Next Step, You should have to take and upload a selfie to complete identity verification for a slice credit card.
- All Set, Now Slice Pay credit card automatically track your Credit score and documents. After that, it will be allotted a credit line between ₹2k to ₹10 lakh.
- It will ask for your shipping address to deliver your card to your doorstep within a few weeks
- Last Step, you have to complete your activation process by Generating a PIN For using the benefits.
Few Similar Credit Cards or Slice credit card alternatives India
if you are quite confused with credit cards or finding a better alternative to a slice card, or want the best cashback credit card in India. check below the latest cashback credit cards in India for better selection –
|Features||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card|
|Cashback per deals||– The cashback of 5% per bill payment via Google Pay|
– it offers 2% cashback Other all Transactions
|– you will get a 5% direct discount Via purchasing from Flipkart and its daughter companies.|
– 1.5% on all other online or offline spending
|– 5% reward point via purchasing through the amazon site or its daughter companies*|
– 1% on all other online-offline expenses
|Card booking and Annual Fees||– ₹500 for joining|
– ₹500 Per Year
|– ₹500 For Join|
|– No Fees|
|Check Full Review||Link For Review||Link||Link|
on pricemint, it has an around 3.7-star rating out of 5 which is quite cool compared to similar entry-level credit cards. it provides a great rate of cashback than other bank credit cards. moreover, it enables EMI Feature for better convenience of big purchases via card. For new individuals or Students who are not that familiar with credit cards, if they want to improve their credit score.
it could be one of the best NBFC credit cards to choose from. The benefits of no annual or joining charges. Above All, The default cashback rate of 2% is a great reason to apply for the Slice Super credit card.
More Reviews For Credit Cards
|List||Few Popular Credit Card Review Links Below|
|1.||Review on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card By Pricemint|
|2.||Review on HDFC Regalia Credit Card By Pricemint|
|3.||Review on Axis Bank Ace Credit Card by Pricemint|
If you like the review on Slice Credit Card. Do share it with your favorite too. we have a facility to share user reviews by touch, all you need to do is tap on the stars on User Review Box. or you can share your user review with us in the comment box below. Furthermore, if you want any update or promotion or find any issue you can feel free to contact us from click on the contact us page.