Simply Save SBI Card Review – SBI SimplySave Credit Card is one of the best Rewards Based popular cards launched by the State bank of India. it is a reward points-based entry-level card for individuals. it offers plenty of Privileges and features with a reasonable rate of annual charges.
it mainly focuses on earning 10X rewards on each Purchase. it offers 10X Reward Points per ₹150 or Above spent from selected categories such as Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores Grocery Spends. Furthermore, On any other categories spending of ₹150 or Above, it allows earning 1 Rewards points on each transaction.
Privileges on Simply SAVE SBI Card
It comes with additional benefits such as –
- Extravaganza Offer – It allows the cardholder to get 2,000 bonus Reward Points as an Extravaganza Offer on spending ₹2,000 or more in the first 60 days.
- Fuel Freedom (Fuel Surcharge Benefits) – It saves pennies in refueling your vehicle, it offers a flat 1% fuel surcharge on fuel transactions an amount between ₹500 to ₹3,000.
- Welcome Benefits– On the cardholder’s first ATM cash withdrawal within the first 30 days of receiving your card using Simply Save Card, It offers ₹100 cashback as a Welcome/Activation Benefit.
- Contactless Advantage – On your daily purchase, This Card offers the Visa payWave Contactless Payment Method for Fast, convenient transactions.
- Add-on Cards – It supports Add-on Card Facility to empower your family members.
- FlexiPay – FlexiPay provides the facility for big purchases to be converted into easy monthly installments. your every big purchase of ₹2,500 or more you can convert into 3 To 36 Month Easy EMI.
The annual charge of the SBI SimplySave card is ₹499 per Year and the Renewal Fee is ₹499 Annually. The annual charges come with Spend Based Reversal Benefits. on spending ₹1,00,000 or more on your SBI SimplySAVE Card in the previous year, it offers annual membership fee reversal.
Through this Article, we will share with you a brief review of the Simply Save SBI Card which can find all solutions to your queries related to the Simply Save SBI Credit Card. for instance, limit, airport lounge access, benefits, charges, eligibility, and more.
The Benefits And Review of the Simply Save SBI Card
Table of Content
- Privileges on Simply SAVE SBI Card
- The Benefits And Review of the Simply Save SBI Card
- Simply Save SBI Card Highlight Factors
- What Are The Simply Save SBI Credit Card Offers And Benefits
- Discounts And Reward Points
- Additional Features on SBI Simply Save SBI Card
- How to Use Reward Points Redemption
- What Are Card Charges and Fees
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Simply Save Card By State Bank of India?
- Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
Simply Save SBI Card Highlight Factors
|Card Type||Entry-Level Rewards Card|
|Best Suitable||Newbie Individuals + Rewards Points on Shopping|
|Card Benefits & |
|– Get 2,000 BONUS Reward Points As an Extravaganza Benefits on Spend of ₹2,000 in the First 2 Months After Receiving the card.|
– 1% fuel surcharge on any Fuel Stations across India
– Spend Based Annual membership Charges Reversal
– The cashback of ₹100 on your first ATM cash withdrawal Within the First 30 Days After Activation.
– Contactless Payment Via VISA PayWave
– Add-on Cards For Family, Spouse, Parents, And Kids (18 Age And Above Only)
– Balance Transfer on EMI
– Flexipay For Convert To EMI
– Easy Money Facility for draft or cheque against your cash limit
– Worldwide Acceptance Over 24 million outlets including 3.25 Lacs outlets in India
|Cash Back & Reward Points on Shopping||– Get 10X Reward Points for each spend of ₹150 or Above on Selected Categories such as dining Bills, Movies Tickets, Grocery, and Departmental stores.|
– Earn 1 Reward Point for Each Spend of ₹150 or More on all Other Categories of Shopping.
|Reward Points Value||– 1 Reward Point – ₹0.25|
– 4 Reward Points = ₹1
|Welcome Gift||₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal By Using a SimplySave State Bank of India Credit Card.|
|Extravaganza Offer||2,000 bonus Reward Points on Spends of ₹2000 Within the First 60 Days.|
|Annual Fee Waiver||Annual membership fee reversed if annual spending for the Previous year’s reached ₹1 lac.|
What Are The Simply Save SBI Credit Card Offers And Benefits
SimplySAVE SBI Card is a reward points-based Basic credit card for you. it is quite popular for its rewards on all categories of shopping and additional Privileges. it could be a beneficial card for you if you are a beginner with credit limits and wants rewards on daily shopping. Moreover, it also offers a Default 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol pump.
The card comes with all additional SBI Card Features. for instance, Spend Based Reversal, Contactless Advantage (VISA PayWave), Flexipay, and Easy Money.
Discounts And Reward Points
Additional Features on SBI Simply Save SBI Card
How to Use Reward Points Redemption
To redeem reward points and Extravaganza Bonus Rewards, you can redeem them against the outstanding balance of your credit card. Furthermore, you can visit SBI Credit Card Rewards Program and redeem your reward points against a wide array of gifts, vouchers, and Products in different categories. The Value of reward points is
- 1 Reward Points = ₹0.25
- 4 reward points = ₹1
What Are Card Charges and Fees
|List of Charges||Overview|
|Welcome Benefits||Get 2,000 bonus Reward Points as an Extravaganza Offer on reaching your purchase of ₹ 2,000 or more in the first 60 days by using the card. Furthermore, get ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal within starting 30 days As A Welcome Gift.|
|Annual Fees on The Card||₹499 Per Year + Taxes|
– Get a Reverse Annual Fee, on spending reaching upto 1 lakh within the previous year.
|First Year Fee||₹499 Per Year + Taxes|
|Joining Charges||₹499 (One-Time Payment)|
|Finance Fees (Interest Rate)||– 3.50% Per Year |
– 42% Annually
|Late Payment Fee||Between amounts of ₹400 to ₹1300 will be the late payment charges depending on the total overdue payment|
|Replacement Card||₹100 to ₹250|
|Rewards redemption Charges||₹99|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||– ₹500 (OR) 2.5% of the transactive amount|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Simply Save Card By State Bank of India?
The age requirement for a Simply Save SBI Credit Card is 21 Years. the Salaried, and Self-Employed Both Occupation applicants can apply for the card and get it easily. You must have a Good Credit Score of 750 and Above.
|Occupation||Salaried Applicant, Professionals, And Self-Employed|
|Should be a resident of India||Yes Must Hold the Citizenship in India|
|Your Age Must Be For Primary Card||21 Years to 60 Years (in Between)|
|Add-On Card||18 Years And Above|
|Minimum Salary Requirement||₹18,000 per month (ITR, PaySlip Maybe Required)|
|Credit Score||The applicant must have a Good Credit Score Upto 750|
Bank may ask you few documents to complete the KYC Process such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, ITR, and Payslip, and deliver the SBI Credit Card To your communication address easily. Below, we mention the documents that the State bank of India may ask the applicants –
Simply Save SBI Card is an entry-level rewards-based credit card issued by the State bank of India. it is a basic card for getting rewards on each purchase. it is quite popular for its 10X Reward Points on SELECTED Categories such as Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores, and Grocery. Furthermore, it also allows earning 1X Reward points on any other category purchases.
1800 180 1290, 1800 112 211, or 1800 425 3800 is the SBI Helpline Customer Care Number for contacting to State bank of India and getting information related to SBI Cards.
Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
we hope you will like the Simply Save SBI Card Review. do share on social media handles and with your friends and closest family members. if you have any queries related to SBI credit cards, we love to hear and find solutions for you. comment down below or you can Mail us at [email protected]