Shaurya SBI Card Review – State Bank of India launched the Shaurya card to serve benefits to the officers who served the country. SBI designed two Cards for Armed Forces personnel. the first is the Shaurya SBI Card and the second is Shaurya Select SBI Card. it is especially issued for Indian defense personnel such as Air Force, Army, Navy, and Paramilitary. SBI Shaurya Credit Card is a basic card with low-annual charges credit cards to earn rewards on each purchase.
It enables the defense personnel to earn up to 5X Reward Points for every ₹100 or Above purchase from Canteen Stores Department (CSD), Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores, and Grocery shopping. Furthermore, on all other categories purchases, it allows earning 1 Reward Point on each purchase of ₹100 or More.
As A Welcome Gift for defense personnel, it offers 1000 Reward Points on payment of 1st year annual of ₹250. The Bonus Welcome Gift Rewards will be credited to your card within 15 working days.
Privileges on Shaurya SBI Card
It comes with a lot of additional features and Privileges –
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – As A Savings on Fuel Purchases, it offers a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on each fuel billing transaction between ₹500 to ₹3,000. it offers upto ₹250 per statement cycle.
- Personal Accidental Insurance Cover – For Our defense personnel, this card offers upto ₹2 lacs complimentary Personal Accidental Insurance Cover. (Offered By RuPay National Payments Corporation of India)
- Add-on Cards – Same as all SBI Cards, it also supports Add-On Cards Feature to empower the Husband/Wife, Parents, And Your 18 years and Above Kids.
- Flexipay – The Flexipay feature offers every big bill of ₹2500 and above to convert into Monthly EMI, you can convert it into easy monthly installments.
- Worldwide Acceptance – you can use the shaurya card for more than 44 million Merchant Outlet in 190 countries globally
Waiver of Renewal Fee
The annual membership fee On Shaurya SBI Card has ₹250 + GST Taxes which you will have to pay only One-Time as a joining fee. Furthermore, it has a Renewal Fee which will be ₹250 + GST Taxes that you must have to pay every year. The Shaurya SBI Card comes with a Waiver of Renewal Fee benefits. You have on spending upto ₹50,000 within the previous year to get the benefits of a renewal fee waiver.
Through this Article, we will share with you a brief review of the Shaurya SBI Card. which can find all solutions to your queries related to the Shaurya SBI Card. for instance, limit, airport lounge access, benefits, charges, eligibility, and more.
The Benefits And Review of the Shaurya SBI Card
Table of Content
- Privileges on Shaurya SBI Card
- Waiver of Renewal Fee
- The Benefits And Review of the Shaurya SBI Card
- Shaurya SBI Card Highlight Factors
- Discounts And Reward Points
- Additional Features on Shaurya SBI Card
- How to Use Reward Points Redemption
- What Are Shaurya SBI Card Charges and Fees
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Shaurya Credit Card By State Bank of India?
- Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
Shaurya SBI Card Highlight Factors
|Card Type||Basic Rewards Based Card|
|Best Suitable||Designed for the defense personnel|
|Card Benefits & |
|– Savings on Fuel Purchase, Get Up to 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at all Petrol stations across India|
– Up To ₹2 Lac of complimentary Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage (offered by RuPay)
– Convert your every ₹2500 or Above transaction into easy monthly installments by Using FlexiPay.
– Free-of-Cost Add-on Cards Facility
– Balance Transfer on EMI Benefit
– You can Withdraw cash anywhere more than 2 million Global ATM
|Cash Back & Reward Points on Online Shopping||– Earn upto 5X Rewards on each purchase of ₹100 or more in select categories such as Canteen Stores Department, Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores, and Groceries.|
– Earn Upto 1 Reward Point on each purchase of ₹100 or Above on all other categories transactions.
|Rewards Value||4 Reward Points = ₹1|
|Personal Accidental Insurance Cover||Upto 2 Lac (Offered By RuPay India)|
|Welcome Gift||As A Welcome Bonus, Get Extra 1000 Reward Points as a welcome gift.|
|Annual Fee Reversal||Get the Benefit of a Waiver of Renewal Fee on annual spends of ₹50,000 or more|
Discounts And Reward Points
|Reward Points & Cashback On Card||Explanation|
|Each Canteen Stores Department (CSD), Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores, and Grocery spends||Get 5X Reward Points Per ₹100 or More Transactions|
|Other Categories Transactions||Get 1 Reward on each spend of ₹100 or More|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||– Get the benefit of a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver for all fuel stations in India|
– The cardholder must have to pay Purchase fuel worth ₹500 to ₹3,000 to avail of the discount.
– it allows upto max fuel waiver of ₹250 per statement cycle on fuel transactions.
|Domestic Airport Lounge Access Limit||Not available|
Additional Features on Shaurya SBI Card
How to Use Reward Points Redemption
To redeem reward points, you can visit SBI Credit Card Rewards Program and redeem your reward points against a wide array of gifts, vouchers, and Products in different categories.
The Shaurya cardholder can redeem their earned rewards points And Bonus Rewards against the SBI Card outstanding balance. moreover, also, you can visit SBI Credit Card Rewards Program and redeem your Shaurya Rewards against plenty of options from the SBI Reward Catalogue.
The Redemption value of your earned reward points in Indian rupees is 4 Reward Points = 1 INR
What Are Shaurya SBI Card Charges and Fees
|List of Charges||Overview|
|Welcome Benefits||Get Welcome Gift Benefits of 1000 Reward Points on paying the joining fee for the card. The bonus rewards credited to your card within 15 working days.|
|Annual Fees on The Card||– ₹250 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Renewal Fee Waiver Conditions||Get a Renewal Fee waiver on reaching an annual spend of ₹50,000 or more|
|First Year Fee||– ₹250 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Joining Charges||₹250 (One-Time Payment)|
|Finance Fees (Interest Rate)||– 3.50% monthly|
– 42% Annually
|Late Payment Fee||Charges will be between ₹400 to ₹1300 for late payments depending on the total overdue amount|
|Foreign Currency Markup Fee||3.5%|
|Rewards redemption Charges||Approx. ₹99|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Shaurya Credit Card By State Bank of India?
To meet the eligibility Criteria for Shaurya SBI Card, The applicant must have an Indian Defense Personnel and the minimum income requirement for a Shaurya Card is ₹2 Lacs and more. moreover, You must have a Good Credit score of upto 750 to quickly be approved for the application.
|Occupation||Indian Defense Personnel|
|Should be a resident of India||Yes|
|Your Age Must Be For Primary Card||21 Years and Above|
|Add-On Card Age Required||18 YEARS AND ABOVE|
|Minimum Salary Requirement||2 LAC AND MORE|
|Credit Score||Must have upto 750 and Good Credit History|
Below, we mentioned the list of necessary documents that the bank will ask you to complete the KYC Process –
Shaurya SBI Card is specially designed for Indian Defense Personnel. it is a basic rewards-based card for earning 5X Rewards on Canteen Stores Department (CSD), Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores, and Grocery shopping. it could be a beneficial card for you if your services are in the airforce, Army, Navy & ParaMilitary. it allows you to get complimentary Personal Accidental Insurance Cover of ₹2 Lakh and a fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchasing.
1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 is the SBI Helpline Customer Care Number for contacting to State bank of India and getting information related to SBI Cards.
Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
we hope you will like the Shaurya SBI Card Review. do share on social media handles and with your friends and closest family members. if you have any queries related to SBI credit cards, we love to hear and find solutions for you. comment down below or you can Mail us at email@example.com