Paytm SBI Card Review – As per its name, it mainly focuses to provide Unlimited cashbacks for using PAYTM App. It could be a beneficial card for those who regularly use the Paytm app. it enables the cardholder to get up to 3% Cashback on Paytm Mall, Movies, and Travel. Furthermore, it offers unlimited 2% cashback on your day-to-day purchases through Paytm App.
Apart from Paytm app transactions, it also allows earning 1% Cashback on everywhere else online or Offline purchases.
As a Welcome gift on activation, it offers benefits up to ₹75,000 with a complimentary Paytm First Membership Program worth ₹899. Moreover, it also allows you to get fuel savings of ₹100 per statement cycle via a 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver for each transaction between ₹500 and ₹3000.
Milestone Gifts and Vouchers
On achieving the milestone of retail spending of ₹1 lakh within a year, it offers an e-Voucher for renewal of Paytm First Membership As a Milestone Gift, the Paytm First Membership e-Voucher will be awarded within 30 working days.
Privileges on Paytm SBI Card
It comes with a lot of additional features and Privileges –
- Cyber Fraud Insurance protection – Get Insurance protection coverage up to 1 lakh on any Cyber Fraud and financial loss incurred due to fraudulent usage on your Paytm State Bank of India Credit Card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – On Each fuel purchasing transaction between ₹500 and ₹3000 Across any fuel station in India, it offers Max. up to ₹100 Per statement cycle fuel savings via a 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver benefit.
- Add-on Cards – It supports the Add-On Cards feature to offer a lot of benefits and empower your family members.
- Balance Transfer on EMI – SBI Offers a Balance Transfer on EMI feature to Transfer your other bank credit card’s outstanding balance to your SBI Paytm Credit card to get the benefit of a lower rate of interest.
- FlexiPay Feature – Again, one of the most popular features launched by the State bank of India, The FlexiPay EMI Payment Method, it allows converting your big purchases of ₹2500 or more into easy monthly installments.
- In App Additional Features – You can control your paytm card and use all Spend Analyzer, Smart Spend Control & One Tap Lock / Unlock and Convenient Card Re-issue features
The Annual and joining charges on Paytm SBI Card
The Joining membership fee On Paytm SBI Credit Card has ₹499 + GST Taxes which is a One-Time Payment. Furthermore, it has a Renewal Fee which will be ₹499 + GST Taxes that you must have to pay every year to renew the card.
Through this Article, we will share with you a brief review of the Paytm SBI Card. which can find all solutions to your queries related to the Paytm SBI Card. for instance, limit, airport lounge access, benefits, charges, eligibility, and more.
The Benefits And Review of the Paytm SBI Card
Table of Content
- Privileges on Paytm SBI Card
- The Annual and joining charges on Paytm SBI Card
- The Benefits And Review of the Paytm SBI Card
- Paytm SBI Card Highlight Factors
- Discounts And Reward Points
- Additional Features on Paytm SBI Card
- How to Use Reward Points Redemption
- What Are Paytm SBI Card Charges and Fees
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Paytm Credit Card By State Bank of India?
- Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
Paytm SBI Card Highlight Factors
|Card Type||Entry-Level Cashback Based Card|
|Best Suitable||For PayTM Daily Users, Who Love Cashbacks|
|Card Benefits & |
|– Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of up to ₹100 per statement cycle at all fuel stations across India|
– It enables Cyber Fraud Insurance coverage on any financial loss incurred due to fraudulent usage of ₹1 lac on the card
– You can use this Spend Analyzer, Smart Spend Control & One Tap Lock / Unlock and Convenient Card Re-issue features for control your card
– over 24 million outlets worldwide acceptance
– Balance Transfer on EMI Benefit
– FlexiPay EMI Controller
|Cash Back & Reward Points on Online Shopping||– The cardholder can get upto 3% Flat cashback on each and every transaction on selected categories such as Paytm Mall, Movies, and Travel.|
– Earn Up to 2% Cashback on all other purchases bills through Paytm App
– On Any Online or Offline Purchases, get cashback of 1% on each transactions
|No cashback on selected categories||on Wallet Load, fuel spend, the Cashback won’t work|
|Complimentary Cyber Fraud Insurance||Get Upto 1 lac coverage on Cyber Fraud and any fraudulent transactions via your card|
|Welcome Gift||Get a Paytm First Membership Free Subscription worth of ₹899 as a welcome benefit upon activation of the card.|
Discounts And Reward Points
|Reward Points & Cashback On Card||Explanation|
|Paytm Mall, Movies and Travel purchases through Paytm App||Get Up to 3% CASHBACK on each transactions|
|Other Categories Transactions through paytm app||Earn upto 2% Cashback on each transactions|
|Offline Transactions||Get 1% Cashback on any offline|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||– Get benefit of 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver|
– Your Fuel transaction must be between ₹500 and ₹3,000 to get waiver
– Max. ₹100 fuel savings on per statement cycle
|Domestic Airport Lounge Access Limit||Not available|
Additional Features on Paytm SBI Card
How to Use Reward Points Redemption
Your Paytm SBI Card Earned all cashback will be automatically redeemed as a Paytm Gift Voucher balance. you can use Paytm Wallet linked to the registered mobile number on the card and you can check your cashback and use your balance by purchasing using the Paytm application.
What Are Paytm SBI Card Charges and Fees
|List of Charges||Overview|
|Welcome Benefits||Get Free of Cost PayTM First Membership As a Welcome Gift on card activation|
|Annual Fees on The Card||– ₹499 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Renewal Fee Waiver Conditions||– No Renewal Fee Waiver Available|
|First Year Fee||– ₹499 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Joining Charges||– ₹499 + GST Taxes (One-Time Payment)|
|Finance Fees (Interest Rate)||– 3.50% Monthly|
– 42% Annually
|Late Payment Fee||Charges will be between ₹400 to ₹1300 for late payments depending on the total overdue amount|
|Withdrawal charges||2.5% of the total withdrawn value|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For Paytm Credit Card By State Bank of India?
It is an Invite Only Card issued by SBI With Cooperation with Paytm Company. it is available for selected Paytm users, to meet the Eligibility Criteria for the card, you must have a stable monthly income and a good credit score of 750 and more. Salaried and Self-Employed are both occupations selected to meet the eligibility criteria for the card. Also, The Minimum Age Required to get approval for the card is 21 Years.
|Occupation||Salaried, And Self-Employed|
|Should be a resident of India||Yes|
|Your Age Must Be For Primary Card||21 Years To 60 Years|
|Add-On Card Age Required||18 Year Age And More|
|Minimum Salary Requirement||Must have stable source of Income|
|Credit Score||750 And Greater|
Below, we mentioned the list of necessary documents that the bank will ask you to complete the KYC Process –
Paytm SBI Card is an entry-level minimum recharge cashback best card for individuals. it has no capped limit for getting cashback on each transaction, in simple, it allows unlimited cashback on every transaction. It allows getting 3% Cashback on Paytm Mall, Movies and Travel and 2% of the cashback on all other purchases through using paytm app.
1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 is the SBI Helpline Customer Care Number for contacting to State bank of India and getting information related to SBI Cards.
Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
we hope you will like the Paytm SBI Card Review. do share on social media handles and with your friends and closest family members. if you have any queries related to SBI credit cards, we love to hear and find solutions for you. comment down below or you can Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org