IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Review – As per its name, it mainly focuses to provide value back and rewards on Railway and travel card. it is an entry-level travel card issued by the state bank of India in cooperation with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
It could be a beneficial card for you if you do travel a lot by using the Indian railway and also you can get benefits of the Railway Lounge Program for sitting and Relax.
It allows the cardholder to earn up to 10% Value Back as a form of Reward Points on railway ticket booking. Booking tickets through IRCTC App (*Only Android App) and official Website, you avail to get 10% Value back as reward points on booking tickets for selected seating categories such as AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC. Furthermore, it offers 1 Reward point Per ₹125 or more spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including Online railway ticket purchases from IRCTC Official website and app.
Apart from rewards on railway ticket booking, it provides 4 complimentary railway lounge access a year (1 Per Quarter) all over Indian railway stations. it comes with a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver. you can save up to ₹100 per statement cycle on fuel purchasing across all petrol pumps in India, To get a Fuel Surcharge Discount, you must have do transactions between ₹500 to ₹3,000 when purchasing fuel.
Exciting Travel Offers from IRCTC
IRCTC enables the cardholder to Save 1% off transaction charges on railway ticket booking on IRCTC Website. You also can get unbeatable prices on booking airline tickets from IRCTC Website. Moreover, you can visit and log in to IRCTC Website to get more exclusive travel privileges.
Privileges on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
SBI Railway IRCTC Card comes with a lot of additional features and Privileges –
- Welcome Gift on Card Activation – On Card Activation, Get 350 Reward Points As a Joining Gift on the First transaction of ₹500 or Above within 45 days of the card issuance. Furthermore, Get ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal by using Card.
- Railway Lounge Program Feature – Get Awesome benefits of 4 complimentary railway lounge access in a year
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Exciting 1% Save on every fuel purchases
- IRCTC Transaction Charges Waiver – Save and get 1% waiver on transaction charges, exclusive of GST and all other charges on booking railway tickets from IRCTC Official website By using State Bank of India IRCTC Platinum Card.
- Contactless Payment – it comes with enabled contactless payment By VISA Pay wave (Max. ₹5000/Each transactions as per RBI Regulations)
- Railway Ticket Booking Facility – Book your tickets from the official website and get them delivered to your doorstep
The Annual and joining charges on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
The Joining membership fee On IRCTC SBI Platinum Card has ₹500 + Other Taxes which is a One-Time Payment. Furthermore, it has a Renewal Fee which will be ₹300 And GST Taxes that you must have to pay every year to renew the card.
Through this Article, we will share with you a brief review of the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card. which can find all solutions to your queries related to the SBI IRCTC Platinum Card. for instance, limit, airport lounge access, benefits, charges, eligibility, and more.
The Benefits And Review of the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
Table of Content
- Privileges on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- The Annual and joining charges on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- The Benefits And Review of the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Highlight Factors
- Discounts And Reward Points
- Additional Features on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- How to Use Reward Points Redemption
- What Are IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Charges and Fees
- What Are the Eligibility Criteria For IRCTC Platinum Card By State Bank of India?
- Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Highlight Factors
|Card Type||Entry-Level Card, Travel Card|
|Best Suitable||Railway Journey, Travel|
|Card Benefits & |
|– Get Every Year up to 4 complimentary railway lounge access all over India|
– Up To 1% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India
– Get up to ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal
– Extra 250 Rewards on the First Transaction of ₹500 and more
– Save Up to 1% Transaction Charges Waiver on railway tickets booking process
– Contactless Payment Benefits
– FlexiPay To Convert into EMI
– Easy Money Facility
|Cash Back & Reward Points||– Get 10% Value Back as Reward Points on AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC railway sitting categories ticket booking. (Only Android App And Official website)|
– on non-fuel retail purchases, Earn 1 Reward point for every ₹125 and above spend
|Complimentary Railway Lounge Visits||4 Visits Per Year (Capped at 1 Per quarter)|
|Welcome Gift||Get 250 Rewards on First Transactions by using the card|
Discounts And Reward Points
|Reward Points & Cashback On Card||Explanation|
|Railway Train seat categories such as AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC CC||Get 10% Value Back in a form of Rewards|
|All other categories||1 Reward point for every ₹125 for all retail shopping excluding fuel.|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||1% Waiver|
|Domestic Airport Lounge Access Limit||Not available|
Additional Features on IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
How to Use Reward Points Redemption
You have to link your IRCTC SBI Card loyalty number with your IRCTC login Account To Redeem your earned IRCTC rewards on IRCTC Website and Android App. The cardholder earned every reward will automatically be transferred to the cardholder’s IRCTC Loyalty Account.
The value of 1 Reward Point in Indian currency is = ₹ 1
What Are IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Charges and Fees
|List of Charges||Overview|
|Welcome Benefits||Get 250 Extra Bonus as a Card Activation Gift|
|Annual Fees on The Card||– ₹300 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Renewal Fee Waiver Conditions||No Any Renewal Fee Waiver Available|
|First Year Fee||– ₹300 + GST Taxes Per Year|
|Joining Charges||– ₹499 + GST Taxes (One-Time Payment)|
|Finance Fees (Interest Rate)||– 3.50% Monthly|
– 42% Annually
|Late Payment Fee||₹400 to ₹1,300 will be the late payment fees as per depends on total overdue payment|
|Withdrawal charges||2.5% of the total withdrawn value|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria For IRCTC Platinum Card By State Bank of India?
|Occupation||Salaried, And Self-Employed|
|Should be a resident of India||Yes|
|Your Age Must Be For Primary Card||21 Years To 60 Years|
|Add-On Card Age Required||18 Year Age And More|
|Minimum Salary Requirement||– Must have stable source of Income|
– Minimum Annual Income 3 lakh per year
|Credit Score||750 And Greater|
Below, we mentioned the list of necessary documents that the bank will ask you to complete the KYC Process –
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is a low-end travel-type credit card for those who travel a lot by Indian Railways. it allows 10% Value Back as a reward on AC1, AC2, AC3, and AC CC Train Seat booking Through IRCTC’s official Website and Android App. it also supports plenty of travel benefits. it could be a fantastic travel card for you to save pennies while traveling.
1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 is the SBI Helpline Customer Care Number for contacting to State bank of India and getting information related to SBI Cards.
Popular Credit Cards By Axis Banks
we hope you will like the IRCTC SBI Platinum Card Review. do share on social media handles and with your friends and closest family members. if you have any queries related to SBI credit cards, we love to hear and find solutions for you. comment down below or you can Mail us at email@example.com