Introduction And (SBI Bank) State Bank of India IFSC code DODDAHINDAVADI, City – KOLLEGAL:
State Bank of India, one of India’s most prominent public sector banks, offers a wide range of services to meet your financial needs. With a dedicated team and a customer-centric approach, State Bank of India strives to provide you with exceptional banking experiences.
The IFSC code is SBIN0040884 For DODDAHINDAVADI identifies the branch in KOLLEGAL, which plays a vital role in providing reliable and efficient banking services to residents and businesses in the area.
At State Bank of India, you can find personalized solutions for various financial requirements. Whether you need assistance with account management, savings, loans, investments, or any other banking service, State Bank of India is well-equipped to serve you.
The DODDAHINDAVADI branch, located in the CHAMARAJANAGAR area of KARNATAKA state, is committed to meeting your financial goals. The dedicated team at this branch ensures that they cater to your needs with the utmost professionalism.
If you have any queries or require assistance, you can easily contact the DODDAHINDAVADI branch at 263030. The branch address is NO1489 GOVT HIGH SCHOOL ROAD DODDINDUVADI VILLAGE PIN571443 KOLLEGAL TAUK CHAMRAJNAGAR, KOLLEGAL, CHAMARAJANAGAR, KARNATAKA.
By visiting the DODDAHINDAVADI branch, you can experience the convenience and reliability of SBI Bank’s services. The bank strives to deliver exceptional banking experiences, ensuring that they meet your financial needs.
State Bank of India aims to provide you with a seamless banking experience, making it easy for you to manage your finances. Whether you are a resident or a business owner, State Bank of India is your trusted financial partner.
Overview And IFSC Code of (SBI Bank) State Bank of India DODDAHINDAVADI, KOLLEGAL
|State Bank of India Details||Description|
|Your IFSC Code is Here –||SBIN0040884|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||NO1489 GOVT HIGH SCHOOL ROAD DODDINDUVADI VILLAGE PIN571443 KOLLEGAL TAUK CHAMRAJNAGAR|
What is an IFSC Code and How Can It Help You?
- Banks use IFSC codes to identify their branches for electronic transfers.
- Customers provide the IFSC code when making online transactions.
- The Reserve Bank of India assigns a unique IFSC code to each bank branch.
- Money transfers require the correct IFSC code for successful completion.
- NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS transactions rely on accurate IFSC codes.
- Users enter the recipient’s IFSC code to transfer funds.
- The IFSC code ensures the money reaches the intended bank and branch.
- Online payment platforms validate transactions using IFSC codes.
- Each IFSC code consists of 11 alphanumeric characters.
- Banks update their IFSC codes when opening new branches.
|IFSC Code||An 11-digit alphanumeric code used to identify a bank branch for electronic money transfers in India|
|Format||Consists of four components:|
– 1. The First four characters represent the bank code (Alpha characters)
– 2. The Fifth character is reserved and is currently ‘0’
– 3. The Last six characters represent the branch code (Alpha-numeric characters)
|Purpose||Facilitates electronic money transfers such as NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS|
|Unique||Each bank branch has a unique IFSC code|
|Assigned||Assigned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Identifies||Identifies the participating bank and branch in electronic payment transactions|
|Importance||Ensures accurate and successful completion of online transactions|
Our Banking Tools
SBIN0040884 is the IFSC Code of DODDAHINDAVADI in KARNATAKA