HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Review
Name: HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
Description: Regalia Credit Card is a premium level point-based credit card Issued by HDFC Bank. It's only eligible for those who earn 1 lakh or more. but the features fulfill the value of the card. it could be good for lifestyle purchases and international traveling.
The overall performance of regalia premium credit cards is great. additional benefits emergency hospitalizations, life cover, are quite impressive. it is a great choice for traveling and decent shopping.
- Best For Travelling
- Decent Reward Points
- Good Money Covers
- Great Customer Support
- Good Zero-liability offer
- Converting Points into different options is quite good
- Eligibility criteria are decent
- Add-On card member no access to domestic lounges at the same day
- Max 70% of redemption on flights or hotels could be better
HDFC Bank issued Regalia premium credit card. it offers something in each category, Reward points on spending, National And international benefits for traveling, Fuel offers, milestone benefits, And much more. in simple words, this is a versatile credit card for users.
It’s a premium-Type and rewards points-based credit card in the market.
It is best suitable for individuals who want benefits on international traveling, Online Shopping from India or outside, discounts on dining, and earning good reward points on lifestyle spending.
it has a 4-star score out of 5 Stars by the pricemint customer’s reviews. moreover, it is one of the most popular premium cards in recent years by HDFC Bank.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Highlight Points –
|Type||A Premium card|
|Best Suitable||Lifestyle, Travel, And Shopping|
|Benefits||– 2500 Reward Points benefit on welcome|
– The Amount of 1 Crore Insurance cover on Air accident death
– Dining Benefit
– 12 Free Lounge Access in India (VISA/MASTERCARD)
– 6 Free of Cost Access of Lounge Outside of India (Free international Airport Lounge Access)
– Milestone Reward Points
– SMART & QUICK EMI
|Rewards Points||– 1 Reward Point = The same of ₹0.50|
– You can earn 4 Reward Points for every spends of ₹150. However, it’s only applicable to retail shopping.
|Milestone||– 10000 reward points bonus on purchasing of 5 lakh|
– additional 5,000 Reward on purchasing more than 8 lakh at the anniversary
What are the Benefits You Get With The Card
The HDFC Regalia credit card comes with an embedded new EMV Chip that is good for security and safety from duplication. in addition, it offers a SMART EMI option, which is good for converting spending into monthly EMI.
Reward Points OR Cash back
it is a reward point type card, every spending of more than ₹150, you can earn 4 rewards points. however, you can earn reward points through retail shopping only. For instance, if you spend 15,000 on fashion apparel through the HDFC Regalia card, you will earn 400 reward points.
|Basic Value||The value of 1 reward point is set to ₹0.50 paisa.|
|Reward Point Expiry||The Validity of the reward points is till 2 Years|
|Redeem||You can redeem rewards through vouchers, products, and bookings|
you will get a bonus of 10000 reward points on transactions of 5 lakh. moreover, The Additional bonus 5000 Rewards points when spending more than 8 lakh on the jubilee year.
To Redemption of HDFC Regalia credit Card Reward Points
To redeem the Reward points, HDFC Bank offers a SmartBuy page. You can click here to check the SmartBuy HDFC page and easily redeem your rewards to products, voucher, and booking of flights and Hotels.
Apart from Reward Points, it offers several advantages in traveling too. The card comes with 12 free lounge access in Indian airports per year. in addition, it offers 6 complimentary access per year to international airports lounge too.
All you need to do is Swipe Up the card to get access. Moreover, you can get Priority Pass for your own and your added member. Your Added member and you can avail free 6 lounge access outside India.
Apart from Travelling, it provides free-of-cost Dineout Passport Membership. here is the list of benefits you get with this offer –
|Restaurants offers||– It provides a 25% discount on more than 2000 restaurants across India.|
– it provides 1+1 buffet offers at more than 200 restaurants
|Additional||– Extra 5% Discounts|
– it provides a no-cost convenience fee
– it offers early access in events
Last on 31 December 2021, The Dineout Membership will not be relevant for cardholders.
Unfortunate Air Accident Cover offers
In Travelling offers, It enables the card holder to No-cost insurance cover and additional features –
|Air accident death cover||it provides a free cost unfortunate Air accident death cover of 8 crores.|
|Emergency hospitalization||it offers an amount of 15 lakh emergency hospitalization cover overseas|
|Additional||it provides 9 lakh cover of Credit liability|
Additional Features on The Regalia Premium Card –
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Charges (Fee)
|List of Charges||Description (Details)|
|Welcome Benefits||– It comes With 2500 Reward Points|
(If membership charges are waived off Then No Reward points will be offered.)
|Annual Fees on The Card||– ₹2,500 Fee Per Year + GST Taxes|
– the renewal fee will be waived off if you spend more than 3 lakh in the foregoing year
|Joining Charges||it joining fee is ₹2,500 with taxes.|
|Finance Fees(Interest)||– 3.6% every single month|
– Around 43.2% for annual
|Late Payment Fee||– If an overdue amount is less than 100. No charges Applicable|
– If Your Overdue amount is between ₹101 – ₹500. The Fee of ₹100 will be charged.
– Between ₹501 – ₹5,000 – The charge is ₹500
– in the middle of ₹5,001 – ₹10,000. Charges will be ₹600.
– If Late Payment Between ₹10,001 to ₹25,000. The ₹800 fees.
– If overdue Between ₹25,001 to ₹50,000, – Fee is ₹1100
– ₹50,000 OR More – ₹1300 Fee will apply.
|Add-on cards||No Charges Are Applicable|
|Rewards redemption||No Charges Are Applied.|
|Over limit Fees||– 2.5% on after limit amount |
– (Minimum at ₹550)
|Cash advance limit||– 40% of the total credit amount limit.|
|Reward Validity||Till 2 Years|
|Foreign currency mark-up||It is 2%|
Who is Eligible For HDFC Regalia Premium And Versatile Credit Card
To get this premium credit card, the applicant must be a resident of India or a non-resident of India. it is accessible for salaried and self-employed applicants.
|For Salaried||– The applicant must be aged between 21 years to 60 years old.|
– The primary card holder monthly income must be ₹1 Lakh or more For Eligibility.
|For Self-Employed||– The applicant’s age must be in the middle of 21 years to 65 years For Eligibility.|
– The individual should be earning around 12 Lakh Per annum.
In Addition, The documents are required For Approval of this Regalia Premium card
How to Apply For The HDFC Regalia Credit Card or How you get
HDFC Bank offers two simple ways to get this card, The Individual can visit the branch of HDFC Bank And submit the application to deliver the credit card to their doorstep.
in addition, the applicant can also apply online for the HDFC Regalia credit card through HDFC Official website.
To Apply Online, check the below step by step process –
- Firstly, You have browse the HDFC official website
- Tap on the credit cards option in Pay Button in the Menu of The Website.
- In the Lifestyle Cards section, You have to Find The HDFC Regalia Credit To Apply.
- On the Official Page of The Card, you have to click on Apply Now Button To Start the Process.
- Now, you you need to mention All your accurate personal, and income details to get approval. The Individual has to enter their personal, Income, And Address details.
- if the entered details are approved by HDFC Bank, the applicant can get the delivery of the card to their entered communication address.
You can check Your HDFC Regalia Card Application Status
The individual can track your Application through the HDFC Bank. All you need to do is, The applicant has to type the reference number, Mobile Number, Date of birth.
Here is the step by step process to Track the Application of Credit Card
- Go To The official website of HDFC Bank.
- You need to search the “Track Your Credit Card” And Tap on First Result
- Once the page opened, you have tap on “click here to track application”
- Now, you need to mention the following required details –
- Application reference number OR Date of Birth OR Application Form Number
- Put your Mobile Phone Number
- Complete The captcha with type accurate words
- All Set, You can check your application status, if cancelled, you can contact to bank.
In Conclusion, for The applicants who want great benefits from traveling, this is the best option to choose. apart from traveling, this is a great premium credit card with low-cost charges. The overall performance of the card is very impressive for those who want a versatile card for a variety of benefits.
The rewards points, insurance covers, and dining discounts are a few better advantages that may be that are reasons for the popularity of the Regalia credit card. however, reward points only in retail spending may be a drawback. But overall, this is a good-to-go credit card by HDFC.
More Review on Credit Cards
|1||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Review By Pricemint India|
|2||Axis Bank ACE Credit Card Review By Pricemint India|
|3||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Review By Pricemint India|
|4||AXIS Bank My Zone Credit Card Review By Pricemint India|
Hope may you like the review on HDFC Regalia Credit Card Review – Benefits, Charges, Apply, Do Share the review with your friends too. if you find any issue or want updates contact us.